On Friday, October 19, 2018, Senator Troy Singleton, Assemblyman Herb Conaway and Assemblywoman Carol Murphy will jointly host a Women’s Business Workshop at Rowan College Burlington County in Mount Laurel. The event will take place in Votta Hall and will run from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Working collaboratively with our business and academic partners – Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey, Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Women Business Owners South Jersey and Rowan College Burlington County – we have set-up workshops that will provide women business owners, or those who are thinking about starting a business, with practical and useful information.
You will be able to attend two workshops from the following topics:
- Access to Capital: How to get the money you need to grow your business
- Labor Laws 101: Understanding the labor rules and compliance for small businesses
- Starting & Growing a Business: Mechanics of growing your business in a planned way
- Why Join an Association?: Importance of mentorship and advocacy
The timeline for the event will be as follows:
- 8-8:30am – Free Continental Breakfast, Registration, and Networking
- 8:30-9:00am – Welcome Remarks
- 9-11:00am – Workshops (You will be asked to select two to attend)
Online registration is now closed — Thank you!
Votta Hall 300 College Circle
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Google map and directions
Sponsored By Our Partners